Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holidays

Season's Greetings!

Whatever you celebrate at this time of year, whether it’s Hanukkah





Christmas





Kwanzaa, the Solstice, or Seasonal Shopping (my personal favorite)






– I hope you’re having a fabulous time.

Here at Bcon Central – well, actually I’m not at Bcon Central, I’m on vacation. But I do want to remind you that, as of January 1 our registration fee will change from $175 to $195.

And, if you picked up one of our super special registration forms in Indianapolis, be sure to send it in, either with a check or after you've pushed the button on PayPal, before December 31 to be eligible for one free night at the Hyatt Regency during Bouchercon 2010. (The drawing will be in mid-January.)

We’re working on some website updates, including the attendees page, and they’ll be up very soon.

In the meantime, I hope you’re all well and happy.

Cheers,
Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home