Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes




OK. The arrival of September sent me under the bed to visit with the dust bunnies for awhile......






But I'm back, with lots to report on.....







I've heard from Our Good Friend, Mr. Bob Randisi, from the PWA. Their banquet this year is on Friday night from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. at the Empress of China in Chinatown on Grant Avenue. Robert Crais and Marcia Muller are being honored, and tickets are $50. For more info, contact Christine Matthews. (And can I just tell you how pleased I am to have been given a reason to add Hall & Oates to this blog? ;-)


And speaking of wine......






Larry Gandle tells me that there are a couple of spots left on his Napa Valley wine tour, on Wednesday the 13th. If you're going to be here, you should really try to go. Thomas Haden Church won't be there (see clip above - I think he's ever so dreamy ;-) but lots of yummy wine and snacks will. Email Larry to sign up.



So, why is this post about changes? Well, I was in the mood for Bowie, for one thing. But in addition, we've made some changes to the website. There are copies of our newsletters on the welcome page, we've added information about our support of deserving charities to the program page, and the registrations just keep coming.


Hope you're having a great weekend (and a great Labor Day holiday for our US friends). And here's a little more Hall & Oates just to keep things rocking....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home