Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend fabulosity.....

We love the weekend here at Bcon Central. There's no pesky day job to get in our way....





Which means we have lots of time for Bouchercon....and music.....





Unless, of course, this condition strikes us....




......in which case, pretty much all that gets done is, we update the attendees page. Oh, and add some new restaurants on the San Francisco page. Which makes us hungry, so we break out the snacks.


And hang out in the garden....



(I don't actually get my hands dirty in it, I just lay around out there ;-)


I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine was, and that your week is full of days like this one.....



3 Comments:

Blogger Robin M said...

We're big fans of Office space and bought a red stapler for our shop. It seems to 'travel' from person to person all the time. The sounding refrain "where's my red stapler!"

July 19, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Rae Helmsworth said...

It really is a classic. Jennifer Anistion and her pieces of flair just slay me.

July 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Rae Helmsworth said...

Jennifer Aniston. Yeesh. Need more coffee ;-)

July 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home