Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do not attempt to adjust your television.....





So, there I was, cat in my lap, cup of tea in hand, ready to get down to some serious Bouchercon Business.....






...I clicked on my email account, and got this.....


A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: connect failed
Details have been logged for the administrator



So, if you're trying to email me, you'll probably get a delivery failure message until the Lords of the Interwebs figure out what's up. I heart technology ;-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Marjorie said...

It might not help cure your email and it's not Jim Croce, but it's sure to get your toes tapping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r8286teVgc

--Marjorie from Connecticut

July 14, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Rae Helmsworth said...

Oh yeah, that's a good one. Had totally forgotten about it...

July 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home