Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Craft Room schedule! REVISED!


Note!  (Saturday, 9/25) We've made a few changes - check it out and get ready to be creative!


Man, I wish I had any sort of crafting skill.  I so do not.  And I don't see myself picking up new skills any time soon...unless napping after Bouchercon is considered a craft.  I'm viewing it at this point as more of a life saving necessity  ;-)




Anyway, the Craft Room schedule is here, thanks to the fabulous Camille Minichino.  Take a look, and email her at camille@minichino.com to sign up.  


THURSDAY OCTOBER 14
8:30-9:30  – CAROLINA BETRAND
Create a fascinating paper piece inspired by the Steampunk movement!

FRIDAY OCTOBER 15
8:30-9:30 – MONICA FERRIS
Make a personalized, hemstitched bookmark!
10-11 – CAROLINA BERTRAND 
Learn to upscale vintage jewelry into an everyday accessory!
11:30-12:30 – BARBARA GRAHAM
Perfect patchwork coaster--learn English Paper Piecing!
3-4 – MARGARET GRACE
Make your own tiny desk blotter and basket of books!

SATURDAY OCTOBER 16
8:30-9:30 – PENNY WARNER
Create a mysterious clipboard to use at Bouchercon panels!
 11:30-12:30 – ANGELA DANIELS
Decorate a composition book!
3-4 – TERRI THAYER
What is Rubber Stamping anyhow? Come and see.
4:30-5:30 – ANGELA DANIELS
Make and decorate a book safe to hide something exciting!



By the way, this is my plan for Sunday, October 17  ;-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Robin M said...

I'm not a craftsy person either but the book safe thing sounds intriguing. Might just give it a go.

September 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home