Monday, June 28, 2010

Yummy....

Oh, boy.....





One of my very favorite things about Bouchercon is finding great places to eat. There's a diner in Indianapolis - I swear, I'm booking a few hours in Indy on my way to St. Louis for next year's B'con, so I can have their cinnamon toast. OMG, their cinnamon toast. And the restaurants in Anchorage in 2007 - some of the best I've ever enjoyed. Seriously - world class dining.

So, we've added a restaurant section to the San Francisco page of the site, and I've listed some of my fave eateries.

Some of them are pretty fancy....






Some are less so...





But they all have in common excellent food, great service, and a fun atmosphere. What more could you want? And if there's a San Francisco restaurant you love, let me know and I'll add it to the list.


And just because I'm always looking for a reason to insert an Aerosmith video......






Bon appetit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home