Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday! Memorial Day!

In general, it's been a crabby sort of a week....





...having absolutely nothing to do with Bouchercon, and everything to do with the stupid winter weather we've been experiencing in the San Francisco Bay Area.






OK, OK, I know all of you who actually have to deal with real winters are chuckling right now. Our weather really has been more like this....





Although the best weather in San Francisco is usually during September/October, our spring is rarely as damp and cold as it's been this year. Which has left me, as I said, somewhat cranky....





But! I'm quickly becoming much happier.....






It's Memorial Day weekend! So, first, let's remember those who have died in service to our nation - and other nations, for that matter. I admire and respect people who have the internal fortitude to say, "Yes, I will die for my country." I don't think I could do it.





And then, let's go out and have some fun....




Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home